Post Published: 16 February 2015
Author: Joseph Thibault
Remote-Learner was one of the project leads which worked with Microsoft to bring Office 365 and the other integrations like OneNote and OneDrive to Moodle recently. To support the new service they are also providing a free webinar to focus on how to leverage each of the new tools as a current Microsoft organization or one contemplating the benefits of a switch.
The webinar is scheduled for February 24th at 11:30am EST and will last about an hour. It’s free to attend.
Attendees will learn about,
- How to leverage Office 365, OneNote, and OneDrive Moodle integrations in education.
- Integrating office 365 and office online with Moodle.
- See how teaches, instructors and students can take advantage of the OneDrive for better assignment management.
- Improve calendar management by taking advantage of the personal Office 365 calendar.
- OneDrive Repository Integration
For more information or to register click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8024668332064318466
Additional Moodle related events can be found on our calendar: Moodlenews.com/events